- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 285g frozen mixed vegetables
- 340ml (12 fl oz) water
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped fresh coriander to garnish
Prep:5min › Cook:25min › Ready in:30min
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic until golden.
- Stir in curry powder and tomato purée, cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, vegetable stock cube, mixed vegetables, water, salt and pepper to taste. Cook approximately 20 to 30 minutes until vegetables are well done (not crunchy). Sprinkle with fresh coriander prior to serving.