YIELD: 10-12 SKEWERS
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 1 lb. packages thick-cut bacon
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place a metal rack inside a large baking pan.
- On a skewer, pierce one end of a strip of bacon. Pierce and place a brussels sprout on top of the bacon, then pierce the same strip bacon again (to top the brussels sprout) to form a weave. Repeat with two to three more brussels sprouts, depending on the size of your skewers. Repeat to finish the rest of the bacon and brussels sprouts.
- Place on baking sheet and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until bacon is slightly charred.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper before serving.