- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Salt to taste
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 6 slices jack cheese, cut in half
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- Canola Oil
2) Lay out an egg roll wrapper. In the middle, place 1 slice of jack cheese, two slices of avocado and 1 slice of bacon. Fold egg rolls similar to a burrito. Fold one triangular facing you over the filling, fold the sides in, then use your fingers to wet the last corner with water to create a seal when you fold it over.
3) Heat about 2 inches of oil in a deep skillet to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully fry egg rolls in hot oil, about 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until both sides are golden brown.
4) Remove egg rolls from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
5) Serve with dipping sauce of your choice and enjoy!