- 1 box chicken flavored stuffing
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Cooking spray
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese. shredded
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
2) In a bowl, combine stuffing mixture and water. Stir until stuffing is softened.
3) Spray 4 sheets of aluminum foil with cooking spray and evenly divide stuffing between them.
4) Begin layering your meal on each sheet of foil: over the stuffing, layer 1 chicken breast, salt and pepper, cheese, cauliflower, more cheese, ranch dressing and chopped bacon. Evenly distribute everything as well as you can.
5) Fold the sides of the foil up into a packet. Place all packs on a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes (add a few more minutes if using very thick pieces of chicken).
6) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Be careful when opening up the foil pack, as it will be very hot. Serve and enjoy!