- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 (5.6 oz) packages refrigerated Yaki Soba noodles (found in the produce section of the grocery store.. usually the 3 packages are sold together in one 17oz. pack)
- 2/3 c. chopped celery (chopped diagonally)
- 1 medium-sized onion, thinly sliced
- 2 c. chopped cabbage
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and black pepper. Set aside.
- Remove Yaki Soba from packages and discard included flavoring packets. Rinse noodles well, drain, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large wok or skillet. Add celery and onion and saute for about 1-2 minutes or until onions start to become soft and transparent. Add cabbage and saute an additional minute or so.
- Toss Yaki Soba noodles and soy sauce mixture with the vegetables over medium-high heat for an additional 2-3 minutes or until noodles are heated through.