- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 cups refried beans
- Taco boat shells
- Cheddar or Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- Sour cream
- Lettuce, shredded
2) In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef. When cooked, drain the excess fat.
3) Over low heat, add taco seasoning, tomato sauce and refried beans to the meat. Cook until fully combined.
4) Place taco boats on a lined baking tray. Add ground beef into each taco boat, top with cheese, onions and tomatoes.
5) Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted, and taco shells are lightly browned.
6) Remove from oven, top with sour cream, salsa and lettuce. Serve and enjoy!