- 1 pound block pepper jack cheese
- 3 cups flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups crushed pretzels
- Vegetable oil, for frying
1) Slice block of pepper jack cheese into 3 inch by 1 inch sticks.
2) Dredge cheese sticks in flour, then eggs and finally in crushed pretzels. Make sure cheese sticks are fully coated.
3) Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil and heat until oil reaches 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Carefully add coated cheese sticks to hot oil and fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until golden brown. Remove fried cheese sticks from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
5) Serve with dipping sauce of choice and enjoy!