- 2 pounds breakfast sausage
- 1 (30-32 ounces) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups milk
2) In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
3) In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked sausage, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan.
4) Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk. Pour over tater tot mixture.
5) Bake uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes, or until eggs are set.
6) Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!